- This event has passed.
Future Land Use Map – Update to Chapel Hill 2020 – Town Council Continuation of Public Hearing
November 18 @ 7:00 pm
On November 18, 2020, the Town Council will resume the public hearing on the Future Land Use Map – Update to Chapel Hill 2020. This meeting will be virtual, and instructions for attending this virtual meeting are below.
Council Meeting (Virtual Meeting)
- Date: 11/18/2020 7:00 PM
- Location: Online Only, See additional information below
NOTICE OF MEETING OF CHAPEL HILL TOWN COUNCIL
The Chapel Hill Town Council will meet virtually to conduct a meeting to cover the items on the agenda below. Town Council members will attend and participate in this meeting remotely, through internet access, and will not physically attend. The Town will not provide a physical location for viewing the meeting.
The public is invited to attend the Zoom webinar directly online or by phone. This provides better video quality than on the streaming service. Register for this webinar: (to be added) After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar in listen-only mode. Phone: 301-715-8592, Meeting ID: (to be added).
Members of the public may also continue to live stream the meeting and view it over the Town’s cable television channel access at https://chapelhill.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx – and on Chapel Hill Gov-TV (townofchapelhill.org/GovTV).
Virtual Board Meeting Procedures
Order of Proceedings for Agenda Items
- Staff/Applicant Presentation
- Clarifying Questions from Board
- Public Comments
- Board Discussion
- Verbal Comments: Members of the public may sign up to speak when they register for the meeting. Please do so at least three-hours in advance, so we can compile the information in time for the meeting. At the appropriate time, the Chair will provide attendees the option to use the raise the hand function or *9 via phone to indicate your desire to speak on the topic. Individuals who have preregistered, followed by those with a ‘raised hand’ will then be brought into the public portion of the meeting one at a time. Note: Individuals signed up to speak get a maximum of three (3) minutes. If 15 or more people are signed up for the item, the amount of time can be reduced (two (2) minutes per person).
- Written Comments: Public comment may be submitted prior to the meetings, provided to the board members and posted with the meeting materials.
After the Meeting
- To view recordings, visit: https://chapelhill.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
- For additional comments, email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-968-2743